Access to funding: Immingham
|8 Jun||10:30am - 12:30pm||Export Hub, Modal Training, Middleplatt Road, Immingham, DN40 1FN|
How could a £5,000 grant grow YOUR international business?
Join the Department for International Trade, at our Access to Funding event.
This is a great introduction to our match-funded programme, with useful tips and advice from Project Manager Ingunn Vallumroed. Plus, find out more about how real businesses like yours are already using the funding to develop their international sales!
There will be opportunities to ask questions throughout the event and an International Trade Adviser will be available for 1-2-1 slots which you can book on the day. Martin Vickers, Member of Parliament for Cleethorpes Constituency will also be there to help promote the advice and support available to companies.
Whether you’re new to exporting or looking to grow your international trade, discover how the Exporting for Growth programme* could benefit your business.
After the event, our host Modal Training is offering attendees a special tour of their training facilities! Why not have a go on their world-class simulators?
Eligibility for funding:
- The company must be located in the Humber LEP (including North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.)
- Be a small or medium-sized enterprise with up to 250 employees.
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not an SME.
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
- Must create at least one full-time job.
*Enterprise Growth Solutions, in partnership with DIT, is delivering the contract for the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), which provides £6.7 million of funding for the first time, but also experienced exporters as part of the Exporting for Growth programme.