Exporting for Growth Breakfast Event Humber
|22 Feb||8:30am - 10:30am||Europarc Innovation Centre Innovation Way Europarc Grimsby DN37 9TT|
Whether you’re new to exporting or looking to grow your international trade, find out how the ERDF Exporting for Growth programme could benefit your business - all before you head to the office!
Join us at our Exporting for Growth Breakfast Event in Grimsby. This informal breakfast gathering is your opportunity to explore this match-funded grant of up to £5,000 which can be used to boost your business’s international success.
The programme’s Project Manager, Ingunn Vallumroed, will talk you through the application process and how it can be used, with insight from our real-life case study. There will also be DIT International Trade Advisers available to guide you on next steps.
There will be opportunities to ask questions throughout the networking breakfast, with ITA one-to-ones available to book on the day.
The demand is out there, you should be too!
Eligibility for funding:
- The company must be located in the Humber LEP region.
- Be a small or medium sized enterprise with up to 250 employees.
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not an SME.
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
- Must create at least one full time job.