Future of Food Careers Event
|22 Feb||9am - 4pm||Grimsby Institute|
The Future of Food Careers event is organised and co-ordinated by the Grimsby Institute and Seafish in association with key stakeholders in the Humber area and around the UK. The event draws interest from key people in manufacturing, global trade, retail and foodservive sector of the UK food industry.
- This is now a annual event after the success of the first year in 2017.
- The event brings together an audience of respected industry, academic speakers and delegates.
- Varied exhibitor stands showcase the food industry and the wide range of career opportunities.
- Invaluable business networking opportunities.
- Demonstration sessions.
- Guest and keynote speakers who will enhance the event with real-life experiences and advice. This year we have Amanda Perry, a successful entrepreneur and Karen Galloway who has worked in the food sector for 25 years.
For further information please contact:
Seafood related enquiries: Julie Snowden firstname.lastname@example.org
Other food related enquiries: Chloe Tate email@example.com