Humber Seafood Summit
|10 Oct - 11 Oct||Cleethorpes Pier|
The Humber Seafood Summit is an annual event organised and co-ordinated by Seafish in association with key stakeholders in the Humber area, around the UK and globally. The event draws interest from key people in the distributors, processors, foodservice and retail sector of the UK seafood industry and is open to all food, seafood businesses and associations.
- he main theme for the summit is UK Seafood: supply and demand.
- The event brings together a panel of respected industry and national Government speakers and delegates from across Europe and further afield.
- Three main areas for 2017 will be Seafood Market Insight, Sustainability and Global Trade.
- Discussions include retail and foodservice seafood trends, seafood trade, supply chain development, ethics, product integrity,reputation and global outlooks including Brexit issues and opportunities.
- The event offers invaluable business networking opportunities.
- A networking event on the evening prior to the conference includes a Seafood Fayre, showcasing seafood from around the UK and local produce from the Humber and Lincolnshire.
- A workshop session prior to the Seafood Fayre will demonstrate the Seafish on-line tools to assist with the responsible and ethical sourcing of seafood.
- B2B and exhibitor facilities during the Seafood Fayre.
- Guest and keynote speakers who will enhance the topics and themes of the summit.