Skills Fair 2017
|6 Jul||9:00am - 3:00pm||Grimsby Auditorium|
The Skills Fair is the largest skills and careers event in North East Lincolnshire. The aim of the event is to inspire young people from this area to make decisions regarding their future career and the skills they will need.
The Skills Fair provides local employers with an opportunity to:
- meet and inspire young people
- talk to them about current and future employment opportunities
- discuss the skills you as an employer are looking for in your future workforce
- ensure young people are prepared for the world of work
- see firsthand the talent and enthusiasm the next generation can offer
The theme of the Skills Fair is ‘Have a Go’ and exhibitors are asked to make their exhibition display interactive with activities such as competitions, displays, demonstrations and skills challenges.
If your organisation would like to exhibit at the 2017 Skills Fair, please complete and return the attached Booking Form or if more information is required please do not hesitate to contact me. The email address is: Elizabeth.Wild@nelincs.gov.uk