Using Social Media to Grow Locally and Globally
|6 Jun||1pm - 4pm||Europarc Innovation Centre, Innovation Way, Europarc, Grimsby, DN37 9TT|
The number of social media users worldwide is estimated to grow to 2.95 billion by 2020, with an increasing digital population there has never been a better time to grow your online presence. Having an international online presence may help your business to reach customers around the world and by getting the right support you can avoid common pitfalls.
The Department for International Trade has teamed up with local experts to deliver a half day masterclass to support your business and give you a greater understanding of how to improve your social media presence. Learn how to raise your brand awareness, generate leads and gain insight into your customer via the channels they use.
This masterclass will cover:
- A brief history of the web and social media
- Why your business should use social media as part of your marketing and content strategy?
- The benefits of using popular social media platforms including;
- Other growing platforms
- General rules for running a social media campaign
- Managing social media streams
- The perils of using automation in social media marketing
How to assess results – analytics and return on investment
Leave this masterclass having discovered top tips and advice on how to make the most of social media for your business. The demand is out there. You should be too.
Register now at: http://bit.ly/UsingSocialMediaToGrow