Let us help you get you on the career ladder to success!
WE ARE NOW RECRUITING NEW GRADUATES TO OUR PROGRAMME - if you're looking for a great start to your career get in touch ASAP!
We recognise how hard it is to get a job when you’ve little or no experience to offer an employer. The Graduate Advancement Programme has been specifically designed to help our graduates find meaningful work experience to enhance their CV and skills.
We also want to keep our great talent in North East Lincolnshire and feel there are some really good opportunities here, it’s just a case of finding them! The scheme works with a number of North East Lincolnshire employers, both large and small, to create vacancies that would suit a wide range of disciplines, so whatever your degree specialism is or desired career path, we’re likely to have an internship of interest.
Graduates from our programme have been placed in a variety of roles and many have been retained (over 80%) beyond their initial internship period.
Our Internship Criteria:
- All internships are PAID internships, we ensure our graduates are paid as a minimum £6.90/hour
- All internships are full time working at least 30 hours a week
- Three months long
- You will be given graduate level work to do
- You’ll receive a reference from the employer at the end of the internship
To be eligible for our internships, graduates must be:
- A resident of North East Lincolnshire
- Have graduated in the last three years, ie 2014, 2015 or 2016
- Have no graduate-level work experience
- Be either unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
- Be registered with Jobcentre Plus as a graduate on the GAP scheme through a simple registration form and CV
To register your interest in the scheme please download & complete the Graduate Registration FORM and email it to us with your CV to GAP@nelincs.gov.uk.