Instilling ‘confidence in competence’ at RTS
5th June 2017
REYNOLDS Training Services is expanding its health and safety solutions portfolio as high hazard and bulk liquid sites respond to regulatory requirements.
From its training headquarters at Catch in Stallingborough, RTS has long fuelled local and global business with industrial strength safety standards. The company’s standard-setting virtual training platform, RTS Online, is central to this.
The system runs alongside RTS’ more traditional onsite and classroom based NEBOSH, IOSH, ECITB and PAAVQ-SET accredited courses and training solutions. The company recently unveiled the next evolution of RTS Online and, according to managing director John Reynolds, pictured here, it is “set to change the way sites safety train, track and report”.
“My Individual Training Record – or My-iTR as our customers refer to it – is a virtual safety toolbox comprising of interactive safety courses and the tools to measurably improve then track and report on workplace competence,” he said.
Alan Oxborough, the company’s business development and associate trainer and assessor, explained how My-iTR had been developed in line with industry demand for an online system which brings all aspects of safety training into one place.
“Every site needs to record training, be it delivered by in-house and/or external providers,” said Alan. “My-iTR simplifies this into one centralised online record.
“It gives sites the ability to upload and record all progress from full company, individual to site reports.”
My-iTR enables users to:
- Upload and track in-house procedures and policies then link them to customised question sets and track completion
- Develop in-house procedures into bespoke assessment standards. Assess performance, track and report progress
- At the click of a button, give regulatory bodies and other stakeholders access to records to enable demonstration of competence
- Work with RTS to deliver bespoke online learning programmes relevant to your organisation, upload, assign the assessment then train, track and report
- Generate and print individual training records
- Update individual continuous professional development
“Putting confidence in competence is at the heart of all we do,” said John. “Training, tracking and continual improvements are the bedrock of good workplace competence.
“It’s about the ability of individuals and teams to carry out tasks to the highest of standards and, at the click of a button, giving Regulatory Bodies and other stakeholders access to records to enable demonstration of competence.”
RTS Online, he said, “is the epitome of this.”
News Courtesy: www.humberbusiness.com