WorldHost Customer Service
The Visitor Economy, Services and Retail Group (VESR) is delighted to offer the prestigious and highly regarded WorldHost ™ Principles of Customer Service training in partnership with The Business Hive and the Grimsby Institute Group.
This programme covers the principles of service professionalism which help to improve any business whose success depends on the levels of its customer service; so can apply to any customer facing staff.
Many major brands have used WorldHost including JD Wetherspoon, Monarch Group, First ScotRail and Wembley Stadium. This programme was also used for the thousands of staff and volunteers who delivered such an outstanding welcome at the London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympics – helping the UK rank the global top 10 for ‘visitor welcome’ for the first time ever.
Businesses using WorldHost have reported:
- Increased sales
- Better working relationships within their teams
- Improved customer feedback
- Boosted motivation and satisfaction among staff
- An increase in recommendations
What your staff will learn:
- Why customer service is such an important part of their role
- How to make an excellent first impression and make customers feel welcome
- How using customers’ names can help to create a good rapport, and techniques for remembering names
- Communication skills for success
- How to empathise with customers, and why handling their concerns is so important
- Why listening is an essential part of the customer service process, and how to do it effectively
- How to ‘go the extra mile’ – including making five commitments on how they will do this in your business
If you are a Business Hive Club Member, you will pay the specially discounted rate of £39.99pp.
For all Non-Members, the pricing structure is as follows;
- 1 – 4 delegates £49.99pp
- 5 – 9 delegates £44.99pp
- 10 + delegates £39.99pp
Click HERE to book and download the brochure to access all the information you need.