Be Your Own Boss Workshop
|30 Aug||9am to 4.30pm||The Enterprise Village, Prince Albert Gardens, Grimsby, DN31 3AT|
Be Your Own Boss is a one-day workshop covering all the essential elements you need to consider in making that important decision of starting your own business.
Whether you are just starting to think seriously about starting up or perhaps have already taken the plunge and are still in the first couple of months of trading, this free one-day workshop will set you on the right course for success.
Taking a day out to really explore your business idea, plan for all eventualities, and understand the market you are going to operate in will do more to help you achieve success than anything else you could do in a day. At the end of this session you will:
• Understand the qualities of successful entrepreneurs and start-ups
• Understand the basics of business planning and cash flow forecasting
• Understand how to promote your business to the right customers
• Understand the legalities of becoming self-employed or starting a business
• Understand different finance for business – bank loans/start up loans/grants etc
For more information and to book your place (places are limited) go to: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/be-your-own-boss-tickets-45362967858?aff=ebdssbnotavail